All my thanks this time goes to my fellow Ron Paul Curriculum student, Butch! Thank you so very much for nominating me. Please do follow him. 😀 Here is his link: https://wackywelder.wordpress.com/
The rules require that I say the following about me:
- I will be 17 in just one day!!
- I have very few friends, but they seem to be all of my best friends! 😉
- My favorite theme park is Walt Disney World.
- I live in Florida and have most of my life.
- My favorite kind of cake is carrot cake (with a TON of icing).
- I am in my last year of high school – senior.
- I take the Ron Paul Curriculum.
- I am a Christian.
- I used to have hair that went all the way to the back of my knees in length.
- I am going to FUGE camp in North Carolina this year with my church family!!
- I love to act.
Now for Butch’s questions. These are really interesting! 😀
- Who was the best president in your opinion?
Thomas Jefferson, even though he still had his failures.
2. What’s your favorite style of music?
Christian rock, 80s, 90s, metal, a little bit of country, and some rap. Pretty much none of today’s music though.
3. What’s your favorite subject on RPC?
For 12th grade, it would have to be English 4: American Literature. But my favorite of all the courses I have taken is Public Speaking.
4. Do you have a hobby, if so what is it?
I love making string bracelets, rainbow loom creations, reading, singing, dancing, acting, writing, and a lot of other things.
5. What is your dream car?
1998 Jeep Wrangler in a sparkly dark purple.
6. What is your favorite car that would be reasonable?
A Toyota Tacoma.
7. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. I love the way the leaves fall with wind, the colors of leaves, and the nice weather. In Florida, we only get about a week of Fall, a week of Spring, and a few days of Winter, and the rest Summer. Lol.
8. Where would you like to live if you had the choice?
Probably my hometown, Albuquerque, New Mexico, as long as I could take my church and family with me.
9. Do you play an instrument or sing?
I would love to play the violin or piano, but for now I sing.
10. What is your favorite weather?
A nice, but slightly powerful breeze, 65-70 degrees, and partly cloudy.
11. Do you think it is immoral to break the law?
Nowadays, everything you do, I bet you break some law, take for example, the Ten Commandments. And this is probably unintentional most of the time. But with so many laws, such as, singing in your swimming wear in Florida is against the law, it is kind of impossible. But yes, I think it is wrong but also right in some cases to break the law. It really depends on the situation. But I think as long as your follow the Ten Commandments and every other rule/law God has given you, you should not break those laws. But we are human and we all fall.
Finally here are nominees:
Any one who read this. Done. Let me know if you did in the comments!!!
Here are your questions:
- What is your favorite type of dessert (details please!)?
- If you could do anything what would it be?
- If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
- What is/was your favorite grade and why?
- Describe your dream room:
- If you were given the chance to go anywhere you wanted to for vacation what would it be?
- Your dream job?
- Do you have an pets? If no, are there any pets you would like?
- Favorite fandom? How were you introduced to it? Why is it your favorite?
- What is your favorite store to go to?
- Is there anything I can pray about for you?
I can’t wait to see your answers!!! 😀 Thanks! Cya!